Shrinking Oceans and Cutting Red Tape in Pursuit of the American Dream


Shrinking oceans and cutting red tape.


Advocating for immigrants since 2011


  • Need an attorney that’s got your back?
  • Need an attorney that is actually nice and not a money grubbing jerk?
  • Need an attorney to break down legalese so that you can actually understand it?
  • Need an attorney to stand by your side when you’re dealing with something that, quite frankly, intimidates you and you don’t quite understand?

THEN You've found the right office! 

So you’ve been doing your research and you've been trying to find the right lawyer. You know that there are lots of lawyers out there, but want to know if one will actually be able to help you, and won’t just run up legal fees and then leave you high and dry.  What you need to do is call me up to schedule a consultation so that you can:

  • Identify your goals
  • Know your options
  • Know the processes involved with those options
  • Learn of any risks
  • Find out how my fees and the government fees

DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?   schedule an appointment online

  • Have you been living in this country most of your life, but you aren’t a legal resident yet? Call Us!
  • Is your spouse/fiance/family member in another country and you miss them terribly and don’t want to be separated from them for another minute?  Call Us!
  • Do you want to plant down your roots for good and become a United States citizen? Call Us!

When someone is feeling overwhelmed, confused and helpless, we want them to come to our firm and leave feeling hopeful and encouraged because we believe in providing immigration legal services at a fair price, and without attitude.  We want people to leave our office feeling optimistic.

Give us a call, schedule an appointment online, or send us an email and we’ll get started on setting up a phone or in person consultation so  that you can gain some clarity and figure out a clear approach in reaching your immigration goals.





➤ Washington Location
405 W. 13th St
Vancouver, WA 98660

(360) 553-7210

➤ Oregon Locations
10260 SW Greenburg Rd, Suite 400
Tigard, OR 97233,

4145 SW Watson, Suite 350
Beaverton, OR 97005

(971) 249-2454

Service areas include:

Spouse based green cards

There are two ways to get a legal permanent residency for your spouse - through Adjustment of Status here in the United States our through Consular Processing at the US Consulate in your spouse's home country. 


Asylum may be granted if you have fear of persecution in your home country. The persecution can be based on: political opinion, religion, race, nationality, or membership in a particular social group.

Family visas

There are two kinds of family based immigrant visas - immediate relative immigrant visas and family preference immigrant visas. The category depends on if the sponsor is a US citizen or permanent resident and the degree of relationship.

U Visas

To qualify you have to have been a victim of certain crimes, reported it to the police, and you must be harmed by that crime.  Through a U Visa, you can get work authorization, and can later apply to get a green card.

Fiance visas

The fiance (K1) visa is available for the fiance's of US citizens, and some requirements need to be met. First, the couple has to have met in person within the last 2 years. The couple also needs to marry within 90 days of the foreign national fiance arriving in the United States.

business/employment based visas

Whether you need a temporary visa for and employee to meet an urgent need for your business, or you're seeking permanent residency for your employee, we can help you find the best option for your company and employee.