Shrinking Oceans and Cutting Red Tape in Pursuit of the American Dream

Immigration Law Blog

Blog on immigration law information, issues and news.

What is an E-2 Visa?

The Treaty Investor visa is for investors or employees from a country that has a commerce/navigation treaty with the U.S.  To qualify for the treaty investor visa, the applicant must be coming to the U.S. to develop and direct the operations of a business where the investor has invested a substantial amount of capital.

To learn more about E-2 visas and the processes involved, you should speak with an immigration attorney, since the processes involved can get tricky.