Shrinking Oceans and Cutting Red Tape in Pursuit of the American Dream

Immigration Law Blog

Blog on immigration law information, issues and news.

What's an EB-3 Visa?

The EB-3 visa is the third preference employment immigrant visa, and is available to skilled workers, professional workers and unskilled workers.

Skilled Workers: Skilled workers need to demonstrate at least two years job experience or training.

Professional Workers: Professional workers need to demonstrate that they have a bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent, and that a bachelor's degree is the normal requirement for entry into the occupation.

Unskilled Workers: The worker must be capable of performing unskilled labor (that isn't temporary or seasonal in nature) that requiries less than two years training or experience. 

To learn more about the classifications of worker that are eligible to immigrant under the EB-3 visa, check out USCIS's webpage on the subject, and contact an immigration attorney to see if this visa would be a good option for your circumstances