What are the general requirements for an EB-3 visa?
General Requirements for an EB-3 Visa:
- Skilled worker must have at least 2 years of job experience or training
- Must be performing work for which qualified workers are not available in the US
- Prevailing Wage Determination – Must make sure that the wages employer plans to pay are normal for the local job market
- EB-3 petitions need to be accompanied by an approved labor certification and a permanent, full-time job offer required
- Need to show that employee has correct background
- Need to show that unable to find qualified US workers for the job
To learn more about applying for an EB-3 visa and the requirements, you should speak with an immigration attorney.