Shrinking Oceans and Cutting Red Tape in Pursuit of the American Dream

Immigration Law Blog

Blog on immigration law information, issues and news.

What's an EB-3 Visa?

The EB-3 Visa, is an employment based immigration option, and is available for a couple of different categories of workers:

  • Skilled workers: Workers whose job requires at least 2 years training or work experience
  • Professional workers: Workers whose job requires at least bachelors degree
  • Other workers: Workers who perform unskilled labor, and the job requires less than 2 years training or experience

This visa requires a labor certification to be filed with the Department of Labor.

To learn more about whether an EB-3 visa is an available option for you or your workers, you should contact an immigration lawyer today.  You can also learn a little bit more at USCIS's website.