Shrinking Oceans and Cutting Red Tape in Pursuit of the American Dream

Immigration Law Blog

Blog on immigration law information, issues and news.

What happens if your Adjustment of Status Case is Denied?

If your Adjustment of Status case is denied, you have a couple of options, including appealing or refiling your application for Adjustment of Status. Keep in mind that the appeal process can drag on, so you might get a resolution quicker if you just refile, unless you are pretty sure that USCIS truly made an error in denying your case.

If your Adjustment of Status case was denied, you really, really need to consult with an immigration attorney to go discuss your options.

Mercedes Riggs