Shrinking Oceans and Cutting Red Tape in Pursuit of the American Dream

Immigration Law Blog

Blog on immigration law information, issues and news.

Submitting a FOIA request with CBP

If you want to know more about your entries and exits into the United States or other border records, you can submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with Customs and Border Patrol (CBP). Here's a list of what records you can get from CBP under a FOIA request.

If you want to get your I-94 information, go here.

If you want to submit a FOIA request with CBP, you can submit one online here.

If you want or need help with obtaining your CBP FOIA records, you should contact an immigration attorney.


Mercedes RiggsComment